Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase
These terms and conditions shall apply whenever you visit and use this website or whenever you order products of Pastelaria Yeng Kee (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) through this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website or any part of it, you represent to us that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
· The Company shall endeavor to ensure that all prices and details of products listed on this website are up to date. All products are subject to availability, the Company cannot guarantee that items will be in stock and shall reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.
· Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to the Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
· The Company shall endeavor to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. The Company reserves the right to reject all or any part of your order should any products become unavailable for any reason, in which event we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible.
· The Company does not represent or warrant that access to this website (including using its applications or software), or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault-free. The Company shall make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on this website. However, the Company does not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
Product Quality and Limitation of Liability
· All products are either (i) manufactured by the Company in its production facilities in Macau which are certified with ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management Control System), ISO9001 (Quality Management System) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System and Guideline); and/or (ii) supplied with appropriate health safety certification.
· Subject as herein provided, all products supplied hereunder will be of merchantable quality and reasonably fit for consumption or the purpose for which they are intended, and all products supplied hereunder will comply with the rules and regulations of Hong Kong and Macau governments, but the Company does not warrant to comply with any requirements and regulations, any food packaging, labeling, trade description, manufacturing, public health and hygiene laws, regulations of the jurisdiction of the end consumers who are outside Hong Kong or Macau.
· In no event will the Company or its directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, or sales or consumption of the products to you, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
· Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the liability of the Company to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to no more than the amount of MOP$3,000 and actually paid, if any, by you to the Company, notwithstanding that any laws may not allow limitations on implied warranties of the exclusion or limitation of certain damages or liability.
· These terms and conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by laws of Hong Kong and Macau. The Company may assign any or all of its rights and obligations to others at any time including delivery of the products to you by third parties, and shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond its reasonable control or by such third parties.
· You are required to fill in the registration or application form on this website before making any online purchase of our products. By filling in the said form, you warrant that all information provided by you is true, accurate, up to date and complete. The Company reserves the right to deny your access to its online ordering system if any information provided by you is believed to be outdated, incorrect, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
· The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer at any time for any reason whatsoever.
· If there is any change in the information provided by you to the Company, please contact our Customer Service Department.
· Once you place your order successfully, the Company will confirm your delivery order (the receiver, kinds of product, quantity, delivery address and time) by sending a confirmation email to the email address provided by you.
· The Company will not be responsible for any delayed or undelivered email or emails which fail(s) to reach you due to the submission of incorrect email address by you, or due to issues that are out of the Company's control such as problems caused by Internet, email service providers, etc.
· While we will use reasonable procedures to check for the most commonly known viruses before sending information electronically, we shall not have any liability to you arising from or in connection with the electronic communication of information to you.
Refund and Order Cancellation Policy
· All items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except as permitted under these terms and conditions.
· To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service Department not later than 24 hours before the order is shipped out.
Breakage and Exchange
- It is your responsibility to check the kinds and quantity of the products delivered and examine the products for any damages or deficiencies immediately upon delivery. Please contact our Customer Service Department at (852) 5699 1390 / (853) 6312 1300 to arrange for exchange of products if you find any mistakes on the kinds or quantity of the products delivered or any damages or deficiencies. The Company reserves the right to refuse any exchange request after you acknowledge receipt of the products.
Cash Vouchers and Moon Cake Coupons
· No cash voucher or moon cake coupon issued by the Company will be accepted for settling any online purchase.
Title to the Products
· The Company shall retain title to the products until full payment has been received.
· All risks in the products shall pass to you upon delivery. The Company is not responsible for any damages or losses caused to any products in the process of delivery to you due to default or negligence of the third party or as a result of any products being left unattended by you at your request.
· The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, epidemic, disease outbreak, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Company.
· We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, MPay only.
· All product prices are listed in Macau Patacas.
· The prices charged are those applicable on the date of order.
· Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
· The upper limit of purchase on this website is MOP$3,000 per transaction. For any purchase over the value of MOP$3,000, please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call our Customer Service hotline at (852) 5699 1390 / (853) 6312 1300
· The Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers who resell our products to others.
· The Company reserves the right to change the payment terms or the payment limit of online purchase at any time without prior notice.
Data Protection and Security
· To provide secure online purchase services, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read by the unauthorized third parties while the information travels over the Internet. To check TLS Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates" at the checkout page.
· The Company uses third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
· We only make deliveries to Macau and Hong Kong
· If the delivery location is in Macau and Hong Kong, free shipping will be provided for each order valued at MOP$300 or more, while a delivery fee of MOP$59 will be charged for each order valued less than MOP$300.
· The Company shall use endeavor (but without guarantee) to deliver your ordered products in 7 working days from the day that the order is successfully submitted and paid.
· You are requested to call our Customer Service hotline at (852) 5699 1390 / (853) 6312 1300 in case of any change to your order within 24 hours after placing your order.
· S.F. Express is the designated delivery service provider. If you request for the delivery of goods to remote areas or non-industrial/commercial locations in Hong Kong, extra delivery fee shall be charged by S.F. Express. If you don’t wish to pay extra charge, you may choose to collect the package at any pick-up points of S.F. Express in Hong Kong. When the package arrives at the chosen pick-up point in Hong Kong, S.F. Express will notify you for pick-up. For the definition of remote areas & non-industrial/commercial locations in Hong Kong, please check the website of S.F. Express.
· After the products are mailed out by S.F. Express from Macau, you are required to contact S.F. Express directly regarding the details of the delivery such as delivery service, delivery time, extra charges, new delivery address, etc. The website of S.F. Express is http://www.sf-express.com.
· The Company reserves the right to refuse the delivery of goods to any customer at its absolute sole discretion.
· The Company does not guarantee or warrant to comply with the product import requirements and the related taxes/duties of the places of your ordered product to be delivered to you, and you have the sole responsibility to ensure your local import compliance requirements for your ordered products.
· Online Shop Enquiries: (852) 5699 1390 / (853) 6312 1300
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Business Hour: Mon- Fri 9:00 - 18:00 (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and General Holidays)
· You agree that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secured. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the Company reserves the right to make the final decision. The English version on this website is for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.